By registering for SmartVision 2016 Summit, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Registration for SmartVision 2016 Summit is considered confirmed once you have registered, and payment is received in full.
- Full payments must be made within 30 days of the date of the invoice but no later than August 31, 2016.
- By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you authorize the SmartVision 2016 Summit event team to contact you regarding the status of your registration and / or communicate to you relevant event information.
- If cancelled before August 31, 2016, no charge.
- If cancelled after August 31, 2016, no refund.
- Cancellation must be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summit no shows are not eligible for refund.
- Important: All registration cancellations do not automatically update reservations at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. Changes or cancellations to an existing hotel reservation are the responsibility of each attendee and must be made directly with the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
- Materials provided by TECSYS at SmartVision 2016 Summit remain the intellectual property of TECSYS Inc.
- The recording by any means of any conference sessions at SmartVision 2016 Summit by registrants, attendees, delegates and/or third parties is strictly prohibited.
- You consent that TECSYS or its designees make on-site recordings; recordings of the event including sections where you may appear; these recordings may be done by any means including, without limitation, electronic recording, film, videotape, audio tape and photography without compensation of any kind to you. You agree that TECSYS shall be the copyright owner of the recordings. You understand that TECSYS is not obligated to use the recordings.
- All the rights granted to TECSYS by you hereunder are irrevocable and perpetual, and you waive all rights to any equitable relief in connection herewith.
- Trademarks: All names, trademarks, products, and services mentioned hereunder or during SmartVision 2016 Summit are registered or unregistered trademarks of their respective owners.
- By registering for SmartVision 2016 Summit you give TECSYS permission to communicate with you regarding the event. The contact information supplied during registration will only be used to send you relevant event related information.
- Information you provide during registration and/or during the summit will be used by TECSYS for the purposes of assessing the business requirements and areas of interest of attending individuals and companies.
- TECSYS does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- In the event that TECSYS is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood, commercially unfeasible, and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, TECSYS shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfillment is prevented.
Program and schedule
- The SmartVision 2016 Summit program and schedule remain subject to change including during the course of the event.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- TECSYS and the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa assume no responsibility for any losses due to theft or loss of equipment and articles or other personal property.
- TECSYS and the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa reserve the right at their sole discretion and with no additional liability to refuse entrance, immediately eject and terminate the participation of any person whose conduct is deemed objectionable, disorderly, or disruptive to TECSYS, SmartVision 2016 Summit and the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa facility use or in violation of any law.
- TECSYS reserves the right to refuse or cancel your registration at any time with no liability other than refunding the applicable registration fee.
- TECSYS does not, and nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall act to, exclude or limit TECSYS’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. TECSYS and the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa will not be responsible for any personal injury or property damage arising from or in connection with attendance at SmartVision 2016 Summit or participation in any of SmartVision 2016 Summit activities or events.
- TECSYS shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in its SmartVision 2016 Summit materials, nor shall TECSYS be liable for any damages resulting from the use of its conference materials or other information conveyed at SmartVision 2016 Summit.
- In the event that SmartVision 2016 Summit is cancelled, registrants will be refunded only the registration fee. Cancellation of travel and hotel reservations is the exclusive responsibility of the registrant.
For further TECSYS Terms & Conditions visit http://tecsys.com/terms.shtml.